If this is an emergency, please call 9-1-1

If you are looking to report a non-emergency, please check out our online reporting system, CopLogic.

The online reporting system is accessible from any computer or smart device and can be used 24/7 at your convenience.

Before getting started, there are a few things you should know before submitting an online report.

  • We can only accept reports where the incident happened within the City of Greater Sudbury. 
  • You must have a valid email address to file an online report.
  • An Officer will NOT attend your residence/business after an online report is submitted (with the exception of instances where a Sexual Assault is being reported).
  • You will ONLY be contacted if more information is required.

Begin filing an online non-emergency report for:

If you do not see the non-emergency report type that you are looking to file, please call our non-emergency number at 705-675-9171.