Our Professional Standards Bureau is responsible for investigating internal and external complaints regarding the conduct of our Police Officers, our policies and our services ensuring that they are in compliance with the Police Services Act of Ontario.

If you have a complaint about the conduct of a Police Officer, about the services or policies of the Greater Sudbury Police Service, you may file a formal complaint by contacting the Office of the Independent Police Review Director (OIPRD) or by attending Police headquarters and completing an OIPRD - How to Make a Complaint Against the Police or OIPRD - Dealing with Your Complaint by Local Resolution form.  

We will send your complaint to the attention of the OIPRD who will maintain jurisdiction of the complaint until it is resolved. 

You may also call the OIPRD by phone:

Toll-free phone: 1-877-411-4773

Local phone: 416-246-7071

TTY: 1-877-414-4773