You may report Lost Property online.

If you found property that does not belong to you, please bring the property to Police headquarters if you are able to do so.

If the found property is a firearm/ammunition or any other weapon or an item that you do not feel comfortable handling, please do not touch or move the item(s) and contact us immediately at 705-675-9171.

If you are unable to attend Police headquarters, please call us at 705-675-9171.

If you found disposed needles on public property, please call the City of Greater Sudbury at 3-1-1.

If you found disposed needles on private property, it is the responsibility of the property owner to safely dispose of the needles