If you see an impaired driver, street racing or other road rage behaviours that poses an immediate threat to Public Safety, please call 9-1-1.

An Unsafe Driving Concern can be reported when you see the unsafe driving behaviour, on land or on water, with your own eyes.

If the Unsafe Driving Concern resulted in a collision, please report to the Collision Reporting Centre.

If you know the Licence Plate of the vehicle, please file a Road Watch report.

Unsafe Driving Concerns may include, but are not limited to:

  • Vehicles speeding in your neighbourhood or in school zones.
  • Drivers disobeying stop signs or traffic lights.
  • A boat being driven in an unsafe manner.
  • People driving ATV's on roadways that are not permitted by CGS By-law.

When completing an unsafe driving concern report, please:

  • Ensure that the concern takes place within the City of Greater Sudbury.
  • Indicate the location, time of day and how often it occurs.
  • Provide a description of the concerning driving behaviour.
  • Please provide any suspect vehicle information including pictures, if available, and/or indicate that video surveillance footage is available.

File an Unsafe Driving Concern Report

Filing a false police report is a criminal offence.