Please note that the following Break and Enter CANNOT be accepted online:

  • If the break and enter/theft happened in a garage that is attached to your home.

If this applies please call the Greater Sudbury Police Service at 705-675-9171 to file a report. 

Please provide a detailed description of what happened in the description section of the report along with a detailed list of all of the items stolen (including value) from your detached garage/shed.

Please make sure that you also include the approximate date and time of when you believe the break and enter/theft occurred. 

When completing a Break and Enter to a Detached Garage or Shed Report, please:

  • Provide all of the serial numbers that you have on any of the stolen property.
  • Provide a description and value for each item that was stolen.
  • Create a separate property entry for each piece of property that is being reported as stolen.
  • Please provide any suspect information, if available, and/or indicate that video surveillance footage is available.

File a Break and Enter to a Detached Garage or Shed Report

You may be contacted by email or telephone if further information is required. 

Filing a false police report is a criminal offence.